Friday, September 3, 2010

Self Aware at 47

Being able to identify stress and manage it are two essential skills at my age. I want to enjoy my life and although it is important to "look" at the big picture ,sometimes I have to break it down to the next right decision. I am raising the kids on my own as their father passed away a year ago. My personal goal is to be an example of perseverance and determination for my children. Basically if you put your mind to something then you can accomplish it. (With grace of course)
I tell the kids " its not about being perfect, just make progress". I am grateful that I'm enjoying the classes I'm taking. I'm also very grateful that I dropped the Algebra class that nearly had me in tears by the second day! I will back track a bit and start out with a more basic class then continue to eat this elephant one bite at a time. Anyone have ketchup?

No comments:

Post a Comment