Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Time Flies

Time flies right by me whether I'm aware or not. This year seems to be stuck on pedal to the metal mode. I am so in awe of my life and the level of awareness it has brought my way. I'm grateful for so many things. First because my children are becoming independent and thoughtful, and second because I feel a sense of release. There are still many things I want to impart to them but the time is right only when the time is right. Its capturing those teachable moments and holding their attention for long enough to get the message through. We are enjoying the house we purchased and moved into last July.(2013) Having a backyard and a space for a garden is really nice, but the most exciting thing on my list was installing a clothes line! Is there anything better than sun dried sheets? This summer will be fun as both kids are mentors for an amazing enrichment program at Straight Blast Gym. I'm waiting to hear whether or not I will be starting the nursing program at FVCC in the fall. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment